Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"LOST Origins III" by DJC Productions

View previous topic :: View next topic  
DJC Productions
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 6:16 am    Post subject: "LOST Origins III" by DJC Productions Reply with quote

***Automated Message***
"LOST Origins III" 01-21-2010
This is the third video in a series of videos that are meant to prepare you for the final season of Lost. I focused on Lockes character in this video.
Song: Lost Along The Way by John Nordstrom
Vidder: DJC Productions
Length: 2:07 (169.4 .mp4)

Link(s): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mVxrVGT_UD4
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mVxrVGT_UD4

Uruviel
Council Member

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 6:17 am    Post subject: LOST Origins III by DJC Productions Reply with quote

Wow, excellent Locke vid, Dennis! I love how at the beginning it shows him after the crash and flashes back to his past. Gorgeous coloring and the audio is perfect.
DJC Productions
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 9:47 am    Post subject: LOST Origins III by DJC Productions Reply with quote

Thanks Heather.
nightdancer342
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 2:45 am    Post subject: LOST Origins III by DJC Productions Reply with quote

I loved this Dennis! Locke hasn't really been a character I particularly cared for (just because he annoys me a lot of the time with his blundering- though, in actuality, he was one of my favorites at one point-and I always love his episodes because he's kind of that guy who you can't help but feel sorry for, because he's constantly making mistakes in his past because Locke really has this eternal innocence (or ignorance) about him where he just sees the good in everyone and everything, and people have taken advantage of that, which has left him abused, angry, upset, confused, misled, and looking like an idiot), but all-and-all, he is at the heart of Lost and it's mythology, and I think this video show-cased his journey in a very heart-felt way, because Locke's character has really struggled his entire life as a nobody- I guess time will tell if his struggle was worth it, or if he was just a pawn in a greater scheme of evil... I loved the end of the video where you showed the cover of Jacob's book with the dove taking the arrow. Very symbolic. A++++ as always. Excellent work!
secret_neo
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 4:07 am    Post subject: LOST Origins III by DJC Productions Reply with quote

wow, the hits keep comin man, terrific job!! A+ and a fav on youtube as usual . your viddin is very simplistic and colorful, very effective and your skills in final cut help too agin great job as always.
DJC Productions
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 6:12 am    Post subject: LOST Origins III by DJC Productions Reply with quote

Sara- Thanks a lot. I'm excited to see what happens this season with Locke's character. Hopefully he's alive again because the show really needs Terry O'quinn. I'm glad you liked the ending. When I saw that Jacob was reading that book, I thought it was really symbolic to Locke's character.

Neo- As always, Thanks a lot bro. I appreciate all the support.
OvariesOfSteel
Intermediate Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 11:59 pm    Post subject: LOST Origins III by DJC Productions Reply with quote

*jaw drops* This was so excellently executed!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
DJC Productions
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 2:02 am    Post subject: LOST Origins III by DJC Productions Reply with quote

OvariesOfSteel- Thanks a lot. Glad you liked it.
Jemmz
Council Member

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 4:03 pm    Post subject: LOST Origins III by DJC Productions Reply with quote

Wonderful job! Loved all the audio. Fantastic editing
DJC Productions
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 9:59 am    Post subject: LOST Origins III by DJC Productions Reply with quote

Jemmz- Thanks, glad you liked it.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Lost Videos All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: